- The Central Database System (CDS) is still under development.
- Textile Exchange and GOTS have agreed
to release their jointly developed Central Database System
- The two organizations have concluded that separating
into independent systems with an interface is the best path to ensure governance
of system and data, and to maximize value creation for all stakeholders.
- Textile Exchange and GOTS will complete the joint
development as planned, then release individual systems that are interconnected for
reconciliation of key data such as volume. Both organizations are committed to continue
collaboration on data sharing and future improvements.
- Textile Exchange’s system is named TEtrackit
GOTS’ system Re.Trace